The A-Team

« Older   Newer »

1. Pantamorph

User deleted

The A-Team

image image

Join Hannibal, B.A., Face, and Murdock on an explosive mission leading up to the blockbuster movie. Ambush enemies, attack them face-on, or just blast everything to bits!
    If you have a problem and no one else can help, call in THE A-TEAM, a group of Special Forces soldiers. With unique skills, they specialize in the ridiculous to help those in need. Put your leadership skills to the test in 15 action-packed levels set around the world, from vicious jungles to the sweltering streets of mercenary strongholds. Issue commands to your team and use their unique abilities, or control them separately to chase down the bad guys.
    Go fisticuffs with B.A., launch lethal grenades with Face, and clear the streets with Murdock’s devastating helicopter missiles. Whether you’re ambushing enemies, attacking them face-on, or just blasting everything to bits, you’ll totally love it when the plan comes together!.

Supplied by Pantamorph

Language: Russian

Info: Sorry mates, Mr. Goodliving localizes all their games to Russian so we can't buy English versions here...
    I should also say that there are only Russian and Italian versions of this game available for free today.
    But for this game you won't need to learn russian, you will just need to shoot your way out of enemies! ;)
    Game wasn't available for ROKR Z6/RAZR2 V8, so I bought for V9 (Moto versions of this game are VERY BAD) I also bought with my friend for his N96 and adapted it. The adapt is good, no screen glitches and game runs smooth, but in order to run it, you must have 4MB java heap! (Otherwise you will only see white screen)

E8 (112kb)
    V9 (216kb)
    N96 Adapt (1,2mb)

2. Semseddin

User deleted

You're rocking the forum !

3. erinc06

User deleted

Game wasn't available for ROKR Z6/RAZR2 V8, so I bought for V9

Any chance to modify for Z6?

4. Pantamorph

User deleted

Try the N96 adapt, but your HEAP must be 4MB (It won't work with 2MB...)

QUOTE (Semseddin @ 14/6/2010, 21:04)
    You're rocking the forum !

Java games forum bombing guy I am :D

3 replies since 14/6/2010, 19:54   148 views