Motorola ZN5 16'lı Menü

« Older   Newer »

1. PortaL-OF-GlorY

User deleted

Arkadaşlar araştırırken buldum ingilizce bilenler bir baksın bize de söylesin :))

Here is a 16 icon main menu.
    Use at your own risk.
    File includes grid.svg this uploaded to /ezxlocal/Other folder,
    Be sure to save all file being replaced.

I have also added my usermenutree. ( This NOT for any T-Mobile Phones there are no T-Mobile Shortcut in it). Upload to ezxlocal/download/appwrite/am/

Menu is as followed:
    Setting-Media Finder-Multimedia-Contacts
    Messages-File Manager-Office Tools-Recent Calls
    Web Access -Wifi ? Games - Calendar
    Themes ? Music Library ? Kodak Gallery ? Tweaks

Tweak icon is the same as Multimedia that is the way it is setup in the System Registry. Other wise you will have no icon show in skins.
    This will work on any skin. Even stock.

Mod made by fldodger and tankrider of www.mmus.us

16icon
    16icon2

This was Possible with the great Program made by s5vi

Update 1-25-09 Here is the List.svg files:
    Upload the 4 files to your other folder and
    add these 4 line to your medld files.

mount -o bind /ezxlocal/Other/iconList.svg/usr/SYSqtapp/xe/resource/skins/default/mainmenu/list/iconList.svg
    mount -o bind /ezxlocal/Other/iconListReorder.svg /usr/SYSqtapp/xe/resource/skins/default/mainmenu/list/iconListReorder.svg
    mount -o bind /ezxlocal/Other/list.svg /usr/SYSqtapp/xe/resource/skins/default/mainmenu/list/list.svg
    mount -o bind /ezxlocal/Other/listReorder.svg /usr/SYSqtapp/xe/resource/skins/default/mainmenu/list/listReorder.svg

Please be sure to use FTP: (This is MUST) to upload files.( I have included a medld file with all the changes I am using.)

It is wise to edit your own file(medld) with the above 4 lines.

This was originally made by kleo22 for 12 icons, I have edited the files so it will work on the 16 menu icon. With this you can rearrange your icons.

http://www.mmus.us/forum/attachment.php?at...52&d=1232825147
    http://www.mmus.us/forum/attachment.php?at...53&d=1232923384

0 replies since 19/5/2012, 18:08   85 views