Ninja Prophecy

Gayloft

« Older   Newer »

1. Pantamorph

User deleted

Ninja Prophecy

image image

One hundred years after the death of Ozunu and powers, a mysterious group of men has risen, raising their consciousness also evil. To recover his strength, Ozunu needs to absorb the life around himself and his power has affected wildlife and humans, especially those who have spiritual powers. Command your team of five Opico ninjas on a mission to recover the five sacred orbs Ozunu banish forever ...

Features
    * As the leader of your 5-ninja party, freely explore open environments in an immersive quest.
    * Go through 8 worlds: The Ninja Clan, Forest, Rocky Region, Crystal Mines, Sea Port, Volcano, Castle and the Sky Tower.
    * Prove your fighting skills and tactical sense in turn-based battles.
    * Overcome an array of vicious demons from Japanese folklore.
    * Acquire items, learn new arts and gain XP in side quests.
    * Perform special ninja skills to uncover secret locations: Use wall jumps and the grappling hook to reach high places, walk across water and break through ice walls.

Supplied by Pantamorph

Language: English

RAZR2 V8 (360kb)

Info: Please understand that Motorola users will never play 1MB versions of Gayloft games, even if we ask to make them, sorry :cry:

2. Semseddin

User deleted

Thanks a lot bro, i am sure the 1MB adapted version will run pretty good on a V8 / Zn5 / Z6 etc...

Btw this game is superb !

3. Pantamorph

User deleted

I'd be quite thankful if you could make a good adapt of that version, because when I play my adapt, the whole area moves with the character, so I can't understand where I'm going... :(

4. Semseddin

User deleted

Send me the other brand versions and i will check what i can do :) IF you have N95 version, it would be the best for a good adaptation.

5. Pantamorph

User deleted

Hmm...Nobody bought the N95 version, hope N73 version will do:
    N73

One more thing: Write Gayloft or G@meloft, because this company googles for links of their games, and we don't want trouble from them ;)

6. Semseddin

User deleted

Could you try this one ?

http://www.2shared.com/file/n-IK8XkF/Ninja...kia_N73_EN.html

7. Pantamorph

User deleted

OMG, the size of files in JAR is over 400mb! :biggrin2.gif:
    The JAR doesn't install, never mind, I'll try adapting different versions, maybe at least 600kb version will work on my phone :)
    Also, forgot to warn: If you play Gameloft adapts, you need to use 4MB Heap, otherwise the game may work very slowly or may get stuck at some point...

6 replies since 18/7/2010, 10:41   196 views