Symbiosis X.2 Final by |DeN|

Yeni sym

« Older   Newer »

1. profaksay

User deleted

Unfortunately, neither any global changes I could make, corrected some of the scripts, edited and added some some software.

So:
    1) The priority of the phone can be changed in the program SysConfig, you can set any priority of 0, a standard for Zn5 overvalued, the default is 0. The changes take effect immediately after a reboot the settings are saved.
    1a . Just Skins corrected in firmware on this issue with a long dial-up, the idea would not, even with the standard priority phone.
    2) Updated zTextEditor
    3) Updated Multi Camera, Updated patches and corrected scripts.
    4) Added zLauncher by Ant-On, Menu -> Organizer -> zFile Manager (menu, signed as a «zFileManager» because it seems to me it is more logical ... launchers few other things do)
    6) Add Program zAudio by Ant-On, the submenu "Settings"
    5) add to the file / etc / resolv.conf - long as they asked me to do it, I do not remember why ... so let it be (it has rights RW)
    Changes in the final Symbiosis X.2 compared to beta.
    7) Backlight time Java applications are now the same as the backlight in the system settings the phone, thanks to Ant-On 'in for implementation and for help in adding to the firmware.
    8) Changed the file responsible for sound settings of the phone, the optimal settings are Komrad Art-1921 .
    9) Corrected EasyThemes, I think now everything is working well.
    10) Fixed minor bugs of beta version.
    11) The priority of the Phone made ​​standard (not to bow out of the norm) as it is to reduce the increase, described above.

- Special thanks for testing Komrad: Art-21 and outlaw1313

Links to download the firmware in the first post (in the header).

All from the 9th May
    Download Symbiosis X.2 06.2A
    T-MOBILE Symbiosis X.2 06.2B
    Dil paketi

13 replies since 26/5/2011, 19:14   342 views