the RAZR V6 Source

« Older   Newer »

1. russoeternal

User deleted

RAZR V6 Source
    firmwares, monsterpacks, downloads, guides, information, all you need for the maxxV6

Founder: russoeternal
    Partners: Motoevolution.net
    Webmaster: russoeternal

www.russoeternal.motoevolution.net

The RAZR V6 Source was started a year ago with the purpose of enhace the maxxV6, such a beautiful phone made by Motorola. In 2007 the old site motopioneer had the same purpose, I decided to close it, 2008 was a bad year for the maxxV6, but I guess 2009 isn't going to bad for maxxV6.

I'm the webmaster and the only one who edit, update and break the RAZR V6 Source. There's a paypal button in case of you want to donate, and there are some Google Ads also.

2. Sems

User deleted

Hello russo,

V6Source is a great place V6 owners, i'll try to promote it within Turkish modders.

QUOTE (russoeternal @ 30/8/2009, 08:06)

(IMG:http://www.russoeternal.motoevolution.net/...maXX-Banner.jpg)

RAZR V6 Source
    firmwares, monsterpacks, downloads, guides, information, all you need for the maxxV6

The RAZR V6 Source was started a year ago with the purpose of enhace the maxxV6, such a beautiful phone made by Motorola. In 2007 the old site motopioneer had the same purpose, I decided to close it, 2008 was a bad year for the maxxV6, but I guess 2009 isn't going to bad for maxxV6.

I'm the webmaster and the only one who edit, update and break the RAZR V6 Source. There's a paypal button in case of you want to donate, and there are some Google Ads also.

RAZR V6 Source

Çeviri ;

RAZR V6 Source
    Yazılımlar, monsterpackler, downloadlar, rehberler, bilgi ve MaxxV6 hakkında herşey.

Kurucu: russoeternal
    Ortaklar: Motoevolution.net

The RAZR V6 Source, Motorola tarafından yapılan mükemmel model V6Maxx'ı geliştirme amacıyla yayına başladı. 2007 yılında motopioneer siteside aynı amacı taşıyordu fakat onu kapatmaya karar verdim, 2008 yılı V6Maxx için pek verimli değildi ama 2009 yılı maxx için fena değil.

RAZR V6 Source sitesinin sahibi ve kurucusuyum, herşeyiyle ilgileniyorum. Eğer bağış yapmak isterseniz paypal hesabıma ve Google ads'a tıklayabilirsiniz.

3. beefytr

User deleted

hi russo,

i hope you are all-right.
    you are doing a great job on v6 which i believe the best moto ever produced yet.
    see yaa...

4. russoeternal

User deleted

Thanks fellas :)

3 replies since 30/8/2009, 06:06   101 views